Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hi-Chews Valentine's Printable

I don't know if your kids are picky about what valentines they hand out, but my sweet little preschooler insisted on using hi-chews candies for hers this year. I wasn't one to argue, though, since I think they are delicious (and you can buy a big bag of them at Costco for a great price!) I designed these labels to fit a snack size ziplock bag so all you have to do is stick some hi-chews in the baggie, cut out and fold the printable in half, and staple it on. I left the backside of the label blank, so it would be a great spot for your kids to address their valentines if wanted. Then, voila! You've got yourself and unique and fun Valentine treat to hand out.
(PLEASE NOTE: For some reason if you try to download and print from a mobile phone, it prints out at a smaller size. To get the correct size, it needs to be downloaded and printed from a computer. Just scroll down and click on the link below, which will open it in google drive, and then from there click on the download button at the top of the screen.)

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. So cute. Consider this pinned. I get a bunch of re-pins from your other printables. You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you did these. I'm totally using them this year and just came back to remember what bags to buy. :) Thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete